Slow cooker candy corn dip is the stuff dreams are made of! This delicious Halloween dessert dip is a true crowd pleaser - the perfect dish to serve at any fall gathering!
It doesn't matter if you are a candy corn fan or not, this sweet dip will knock your socks off! It is warm, creamy, and dreamy. And my personal favorite! 😉
It is the perfect seasonal treat. Whether it be for Halloween parties or game days, this crock pot snack will be a huge hit.
To make this delicious dessert dip, you will need these simple ingredients:
- Candy corn
- White chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract - pure vanilla extract is always the best!
- Non-stick cooking spray
This is one of the easiest dip recipes. Just add all the ingredients to your slow cooker and let it do its thing! Crockpots = easy recipes!!
Normally, you should not open your crockpot during cooking to check on its contents. This is one of those slow cooker recipes that is an exception to that rule. You want to check in and stir your candy dip every 30 minutes or so.
During check-in, stir ingredients and break up any large clumps to help with the melting process and avoid burning. Your dish is ready to serve when it has all melted into a creamy consistency.
As pictured, this dish is perfect for the fall / Thanksgiving/ Halloween season. However, my grocery store has been carrying candy corn that is colored for other holidays as well. For example, pastel candy corn would turn this into a perfect springtime/Easter treat.
If you are a peanut butter fan (like me!), add in ½ cup of creamy peanut butter to the mix. This will turn your sweet treat into a creamy, nutty delight!
This party dip is very sweet. As a result, serving it with some savory dippers balances it out perfectly. Pretzels, potato chips, and tortilla chips (yes, really!) are all delicious. Each adds some salty goodness.
Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, oreo cookies chocolate animal crackers, and ginger snaps are also great. Serving with apple slices turns this dip into a make-your-own candy corn caramel apple. Kabobs made of fresh fruit are delicious to dip as well.
Scatter candy corn, candy pumpkins, Halloween sprinkles, or crushed Oreos on top of the dip. This will make your Halloween party food extra festive. Topping with candy eyes will add a spooky touch to your Halloween celebration!
Other perfect Halloween desserts to serve with this are hot chocolate, s'mores dip, pumpkin pie, and candy corn bark!
If you love this recipe, please let me know in the comment section below!
Store leftovers of this yummy treat in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The leftovers will re-harden when cold and will need to be reheated to use as dip again
😉Hints & hacks
- I always recommend using a slow cooker liner for easy cleanup. This is, of course, an optional step.
- In the market for a new slow cooker? I love mine!
- If you plan to serve directly from your slow cooker, It is best to turn it off for serving. This will help to avoid any burns, as the dish will be hot.
- If you prefer to serve this fun party food from a serving dish, a microwave-safe bowl is best. The dip will start to harden as it approaches room temperature. You can remedy this by putting it in the microwave for a few seconds.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases and affiliate links.
Slow Cooker Candy Corn Dip
- 4 qt slow cooker
- non-stick spray
- 2 11oz bags candy corn
- 1 12oz bag white chocolate baking chips
- 1 12oz bag butterscotch baking chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray
- place remaining ingredients into slow cooker. cover and cook on low heat2 11oz bags candy corn, 1 12oz bag white chocolate baking chips, 1 12oz bag butterscotch baking chips, 1 cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir ingredients every 30 minutes or so
- Once everything is fully melted, stir to fully combine.
- Serve directly from slow cooker or move to a serving bowl
Check out my latest on Instagram
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
I'M IN!! SIGN ME UP FOR OCCASIONAL EMAILS FROM THE LAZY SLOW COOKER!
Leave a Reply