Lazy Slow Cooker Chili - No Beans
Slow cooker chili - no beans! This delicious bean-free recipe is filled with corn, tomatoes, and, tons of flavor. This chili is so thick, hearty, and satisfying even bean lovers won't miss a thing!
- 2 lbs browned ground beef
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 small chopped - onion
- 2 14.5 oz can diced tomato I like to use at least one can of tomatoes with roasted onion and garlic for extra flavor. I addition, I include all the juice in the can as well.
- 1 15 oz can plain tomato sauce
- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- ½ cup red wine not sweet
- ⅔ cup Chili seasoning (which is generally 2 packets of remade chili seasoning, if you prefer not to make your own) see below
- ½ cup chili powder
- ¼ cup cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 lbs browned ground beef
Add remaining ingredients and chili seasoning into slow cooker
1 green pepper chopped, 1 small chopped - onion, 2 14.5 oz can diced tomato, 1 15 oz can plain tomato sauce, 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, ⅔ cup Chili seasoning (which is generally 2 packets of remade chili seasoning, if you prefer not to make your own)
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours
add all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
½ cup chili powder, ¼ cup cumin, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon onion powder
This is shown with shredded cheese on top. It is also great served with a dollop of sour cream on top.
For dairy free alternative toppings, I suggest servicing with avocado and/or a lime wedge on top.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 1475mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12285IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 17mg